
Not much to report for this last week. Mia's antibiotics kicked in and now she is finally congestion free and feeling better. I think she ended up passing her illness to me which I had at the beginning of last week but now it's all gone. I guess that is how it will be going forward...just passing the colds/etc around between all of us!
Last week Mia started to develop a much earlier bedtime. She now likes to go down for the night around 6:45. As of Saturday she is also sleeping stretches of 8 or 9 hours. Now we just have to work on those 8 hours being when mommy and daddy are asleep instead of 6:45-2:30ish! We'll get there I'm sure.
Sam and I got out for our first "date night" since Mia has been born. Thanks to Lisa and David babysitting, we went to a theater Charlotte show and enjoyed a few hours to ourselves. It was great.
Look for the updated pictures and video's (links on the side).
Last week Mia started to develop a much earlier bedtime. She now likes to go down for the night around 6:45. As of Saturday she is also sleeping stretches of 8 or 9 hours. Now we just have to work on those 8 hours being when mommy and daddy are asleep instead of 6:45-2:30ish! We'll get there I'm sure.
Sam and I got out for our first "date night" since Mia has been born. Thanks to Lisa and David babysitting, we went to a theater Charlotte show and enjoyed a few hours to ourselves. It was great.
Look for the updated pictures and video's (links on the side).
Lastly as you can see, Mia has really grown an affection for her index fingers. She does not like pacifiers, hasn't really found her thumb yet, but her index finger is always in her mouth!

No comments:
Post a Comment