
You are 12 weeks old today which totally blows my mind. The time has flown by so quickly. If I were taking a "normal" maternity leave, you would be in daycare this week. You still seem so little to be in daycare and I am so glad that we get to spend another 3 months together at home.
Last week we went to visit your two new friends born on Rustic Lane...Jill and Cylus. These were humbling moments for me. You are a small (petite as daddy would call you) 3 month old but next to these little babies I all of the sudden saw how big you have grown. We have been through alot in the last 12 weeks...thinking you were sick, sitting up in the middle of the night, gooing and gaahing at all of your little accomplishments, traveling in the car, walking in the neighborhood, nap training, etc, etc, etc. You have already grown into a very cool little girl. You show such emotion with your eyes, smile at any stranger in your path, pull up your dresses to show your belly, and shriek in delight at the smallest things. It's wonderful. Every day you do something new. We are on our third night in a row sleeping through the night...literally. And as I type this you are FINALLY taking a nap longer than 50 minutes (you are at 1 hour and 15 right now...yay!). Yet another milestone.
We love you very much and you are such a joy in our life. Happy 12 weeks!
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment