
What a big day it is today. Mia's first front tooth has broken through! The funny part is we had no idea it was coming. On Friday, Mia had her reflux medication changed to a dissolvable tablet so this morning I put it in her mouth and she bit down on my finger and I was like "ouch!" Too k a closer look and there was a front tooth breaking through her gum. So cute!

Last week grandma came to visit for a few days. We had a great time and took Mia for her first professional photos. Talk about child model...she loved the camera! She also went to the YMCA childwatch program for a whole hour on Friday. This was a big step for both Mia and mommy. I felt horrible leaving her there. And she did melt down to the point that they almost had to come get me but she was not crying when I arrived back just sitting in her strolled looking ticked at mommy. Wish us luck again tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment