Monday, March 9, 2009

Our Baby is One Year Old



Dear Mia,



It is so hard for us to believe it's been a year because the time has flown by so fast. This time last year, I was on my first week of leave from work and planning to spend the day catching up on some things around the house on Monday. But at 11:20pm I was awoken by my water breaking and you were soon on your way into this world. From our perspective, things around here have changed a great deal. I no longer go to "work" every day in a car, daddy and I eat a lot more at home than we ever did, we haven't slept past 7am in a year, and our lives seem to circle around your napping schedule. It's been a big change but has been worth every second. Your smile can steal a room and you have stolen our hearts. We look forward all of the fun times ahead and I am so thankful to be able to be with you every day.


Happy 1st birthday baby girl! Mommy and Daddy love you more than you will ever know!












No comments: